You probably are familier with masterpieces of artisan made bread, but did you ever tried bread with Colloidal gold? That's sounds crazy, right? That was my first reaction when Arvis offered me to make a bread with colloidal gold. We had discussed another day that water is very important in baking and had already some ideas going around, but gold, that was just like last strawberry on the cake.
I was wondering is anybody ever tried colloidal gold or any other rare ingredients in bread.
I found Gold Leaf Bread loaf made by master baker Moreno, who is the owner of the family Pan Pina Bakery, located in Algatocn, Andalusia, Spain. Moreno uses 250 mg of gold dust in the recipe and loaf of such bread cost around 120 USD.
Great, now you probably are interested to make one yourself:) With all our respect to deep traditions of baking mastery of the Moreno family we believe metallic gold, even in dusts, could not be small enough to interact with your body properly, we prefer to use colloidal gold as much more reliable state of gold as ingredient in bread if you expect to benefits from its vibrational potential.
Remember just like in nature little goes long way.
Experiments, experience and something out of ordinary is all you need to have for good living. Let's try!
Summer Solstice is perfect time to make Sourdough Gold Bread with 24K colloidal gold and share it with your friends and family. Let's celebrate the days of Sun's highest point in the Northern sky.
Probably you still can find some curiosity in this project even you are already experienced bread maker or just planing to make one someday :)
If you do not know much about colloidal gold and could it or couldn't be added to bread click here. Other are welcome to enjoy this project.
Ingredients for the project
1) 100 gr of bread starter
2) 100 ml colloidal gold or ruby gold
3) 300 ml soft or distilled water
4) 600 - 700 gr whole grain wheat flours with linseeds and sunflower seeds (seeds are optional)
5) Metal mixing bowl, spoon (flat serving spoon works perfect)
6) Salted water (100 ml water + 10 gr salt)
7) bread proving bowl, linen kitchen towel, also glass bowl could be used.
8) Hot Pot like ''Le Creuset''
9) Wood surface or large cutting board
1) Fresh made colloidal gold and bread starter, read to use.
2) Mix 100 ml Colloidal gold with 350 ml soft water.
3) Add it to 100 g bread starter. Mixing with silver spoon balances sun and moon energies:)
4) Mix it well, let it dilute and completely incorporate. After mixing starter with colloidal gold water, it looks slightly pinkish.
5) Mix it with 500 gr whole grain flour, leave extra 100 gr for next stage.
6) Mix it all together well with flat spoon and leave for 30 minutes to rest.
4) Make salt water by dissolving teaspoon or 10 g of salt in soft water. After 30 minutes add filtered salty water to dough and add also 100 g flour you left before. Mix it well again and leave for 30 minutes.
5) Add also 100 g flour you left before. Mix it well again and leave for 30 minutes.
6) Now dough is ready to start folding, I found this large serving spoon very useful in this process because dough is very sticky at this stage. You also can use wet hands for this task.
7) Folding help to create texture of bread and it should be repeated at least for 3-4 hours the same process each 30 minutes.
8) I found keeping the dough still sticky is quite important, you can adjust it with some extra flour if you wish.
9) After 6-8 folding times, wet your hands and take dough out of bowl and put it on baking paper with flour and roll the round bread ball.
11) Put dough in it cover with linen towel and put in fridge overnight to rest.
10) Put the linen towel in the bread bowl, sieve the flour on the towel.
12) Next morning preheat the oven on 250C with casted iron pot inside of it (standard ‘Le Creuset ‘works perfect for this), do not put lid in oven, and let it heat up for 1 hour.
13) After 1 hour put the bread in hot pot (be careful it is very very hot) make a sharp cuts on top of bread, cover with lid and put in oven for 20 minutes at T 250C. After 20 minutes take off the lid (be careful everything is it is very, very hot) and let it cook for another 20 minutes.
14) Take out and let it cool for 30 minutes.
15) Make a first crispy, cut and enjoy your homemade bread with colloidal gold.
Such a crispy bread crust and so soft and nice smelling inside.
Bon appétit !
Smile and rise your vibration.
-Lita- Soap mentor, chemist, biologist and Liquid Plasma Crystals formulator.